The company secretary’s role is to reduce your workload by taking care of your statutory duties and responsibilities. The good news is that not only do we make sure you are compliant, we stay on top of all the changing rules and regulations on your behalf – because they change often!
Here are some of the areas we take off your hands:
- Act as company secretary
- Hold and maintain statutory books
- Provide a registered office facility
- File your annual confirmation statement
- Maintain persons of significant control register
- Record changes to officers and members
- Complex company structural changes
- Incorporation of new companies
- Companies House register checks
- Annual report of company’s register
We take responsibility for keeping you up to date on compliance changes.
- Confirmation Statement
- Persons of Significant Control (PSC) Register
- Maintaining Statutory Books and Records