Did you get your free book?31st October 2018
I remember the first time I read this review of my book, Business by Numbers:
“I would suggest that anyone who runs a business reads this simple-to-read book which is full of great ideas and suggestions."
“It provides a clear approach to managing the numbers in a business and I am going to ask all my senior team to read it as well.”
My heart swelled with pride.
I realised that the work I put into the book was worth it.
I’d met my objective of writing a book that de-mystified the financial side of running a business….
And genuinely helped CEOs run their company more smoothly and profitably.
That’s why I’d love you to have a copy of the book, as well.
As I explained last week, this is the book’s one-year anniversary. (Well, last week was, anyway!)
To celebrate, I want to get it into as many hands as possible….
So I’m giving away 20 copies – entirely for free. (It normally retails for £9.95.)
I’ve already sent off 17. There are three still up for grabs, so get them while you have the chance!
All you have to do is reply to this blog with your name and postal address and I’ll pop it in the post to you.
And in return, once you’ve read it, I’d be grateful if you would leave an honest review of the book on Amazon, so other entrepreneurs can tell whether it’s for them.
Here’s a quick overview of what you’ll learn in Business by Numbers:
- The key step you need to take on Day 1 of your business to ensure its financial health (…But if you haven’t done this, it’s better late than never)
- Eight ways to find hidden cash in your business. There is more money in your business than you imagine… If you know where to look
- A simple method to make sure you never run out of cash – even when times are tight
- Four ways to make even the most complex accounts easier to digest. You’ll never stare at your accounts incomprehensibly again
- The crucial mistake most companies make when setting a budget, and how to create a budget that your business will actually use
- Exactly when to raise your prices. It’s not when you think
….And much, much more.
I even delve into how to borrow better, plan for future growth, and streamline your business so it’s running as smoothly and profitably as possible.
What would understanding business finances mean to you? How much closer would you be to saying you’re the CEO of a business that turns over more than £5 million, £8 million or even £10 million?
The answers are in Business by Numbers.
Reply to this blog and get your free copy right now!
Garry MumfordFor more information on Business by Numbers click the image