Our outsourced financial management package provides a full range of services to whip your finance department into shape and propel your business into the next stage of its development. Some clients need nothing more than our (already comprehensive!) base package. For others, adding an additional service could be just what they need to boost their growth and development and maximise their chances of success.
Please note that these services are only available in addition to our outsourced financial management service; we do not provide these on a standalone basis.
Company secretarial services
As a business owner, you have certain legal obligations that you must fulfil, no matter how boring they might seem. Like notifying Companies House when there is a change of directors or registering Persons of Significant Control (PSCs) within your business.
There’s nothing to be ashamed of. With 101 other things to do each day, it’s pretty unsurprising that these kinds of duties fall straight to the bottom of most business owners’ list of priorities.
Unfortunately, these governance and compliance duties, prescribed in The Companies Act 2006, can’t be neglected. At least, not if you want to remain in your position as company director and avoid some heavy fines to boot!
Fortunately, Insight Associates is on hand to take care of all your day-to-day compliance and reporting obligations. In order to do this, our nominee company, Insight Nominees Limited, is appointed your company secretary, and our address becomes your registered office address. All official correspondence for your business comes directly to us to be dealt with, taking one more onerous task off your hands.
Here are some of the tasks we can take off your hands:
- Holding and maintaining your statutory books
- Provision of a registered office facility
- Filing your annual confirmation statement
- Dealing with your Annual Return
- Maintaining your PSC register
- Recording changes to officers and members
- Recording complex company structural changes
- Incorporation of new companies
- Regular checks of the Companies House register
- Filing your annual accounts.
- My business is at least two years old and is turning over £1 million or more.
- I have all these ambitions to grow my company, but I just feel ‘stuck’.
- I work hard but I don’t feel like I’m getting anywhere.
- I’m struggling to imagine the future – I want a clearer picture of where we’re heading.
- We’re losing ground to our competitors.
- I’m serious about driving my business forward, but I need a concrete plan.
- I get so bogged down in the everyday stuff that it’s hard to find time to plan.
Find out what motivates you and unlock your full potential with our Motivational Maps service. Through a short questionnaire, we can help you understand what makes you or your team tick and provide actionable insights to use this information to your advantage. You’ll have all the tools you need to energise and engage your team, leading to increased happiness, motivation and productivity in the workplace.
Invest in your business today
Ready to step up, invest in your business and reap the benefits?