Company owners who have been through Just One Day tell us that it has quite literally changed their lives, allowing them for the first time to define exactly what kind of business they want to build, and then giving them the focus and confidence they need to forge ahead.
If most of these statements describe you, Just One Day will help you, too:
- My business is at least 2-years-old, and turns over £1m+
- I am ambitious to grow my company, but feel ‘stuck’
- I work hard but don’t make enough progress
- It’s hard to find the time to plan
- We’re losing ground to competitors
- I want a clearer picture of where we’re heading
- I want clear steps to grow my business
- I am serious about driving my business forwards
On your strategy day, we invite you and all your directors/shareholders to our offices. This gives you the freedom to be physically and mentally ‘away from the office’ and devote your attention completely to the future of your business. Switch off your phones, laptops and e-mails!
Then we dive deeply into why you are running your business, what you want to achieve personally and for your company, and how you will get there.
After your day is over we compile all the key output into a comprehensive strategic plan, which you can use to achieve the clear, precise goals we’ve developed together.
Here are the kinds of questions we’ll examine:
- Why did you start your business?
- Why does it exist and what does it really do?
- What are your personal life goals?
- What are your business objectives?
- How do your personal and business goals align?
- Agreeing Business Goals that align to all the business leader’s objectives
- Understanding your leadership team
- Understanding the team and resources in your business to succeed
- What do you need in your business to succeed?
- What are the constraints, and how might they be overcome?
- Agree a clear high-level action plan to achieve the goals
Ready to go ahead with Just One Day? Want to find out more? Here are your next steps….
- Call us on 0800 180 4265
- Email us on email@example.com
- Ask us any questions you have
- We'll suggest suitable meeting dates
- Tell us which directors and shareholders will join us
- We send you some homework to prepare
- We welcome you on the day